The Cannabis Law Report presented its first annual CLR Awards. According to CLR, the awards are “totally unscientific tongue in cheek” and “based on observation and experience and are designed to bring a wry smile more than anything else.” Thanks to CLR for taking time in the fast-paced cannabis business world to have some fun while identifying lawyers in the industry. I’m happy to be included in the group for the Atticus Finch Award, “To the cannabis lawyer with that certain sense of style, fairness and old school charm.” Click here for a link to the awards.
Contact Rod Kight
Kight on Cannabis
84 West Walnut Street
Asheville, NC 28801
|By Appointment M–F–||0:00 – 0:00|
Access Other Articles
Most Recent Posts
- Rod quoted in Truthout article: “The Misplaced Attacks on Legal Cannabis Continue”
- Is Congress About to Fix Marijuana Banking?
- BREAKING NEWS: All Charges Dropped in TN “Candy Crush” CBD Operation
- Breaking news: Charges Likely to Be Dropped in TN “Candy Crush” CBD Operation
- Trump Administration Weighs In On Industrial Hemp