Rod Discusses Legal Challenges Facing Hemp and CBD with The CBD Guide (Podcast)
I was recently interviewed by Scott Hawksworth, founder of The CBD Guide podcast. We discussed a number of topics, including:
- My first-hand experience with CBD and my path to representing businesses in the cannabis industry.
- Some of the biggest legal challenges that cannabis businesses face, such as the lack of access to banking, and merchant processing.
- The FDA’s role in the cannabis legal landscape, and how the lack of leadership and regulation has led to complex state-by-state laws CBD companies must navigate.
- The lawful questions surrounding the incorporation of CBD into foods, beverages, and supplements, and the legal boundaries regarding health claims on Hemp products.
- Some of the biggest legal missteps CBD businesses make, and how they can be avoided.
- The various compounds in the cannabis plant other than CBD, and the legality surrounding the production of goods using these different cannabinoids.
- What the near future looks like for hemp and some of the upcoming projects of Kight Law Office.
You can listen the podcast below or by clicking here.
June 8, 2021
Rod Kight is an international hemp lawyer. He represents businesses throughout the hemp industry. Additionally, Rod speaks at hemp and cannabis conferences, drafts and presents legislation to foreign governments, is regularly quoted on hemp and cannabis matters in the media, and is the editor of the Kight on Cannabis legal blog, which discusses legal issues affecting the hemp and cannabis industry. You can contact him by clicking here.
0 comments on “Rod Discusses Legal Challenges Facing Hemp and CBD with The CBD Guide (Podcast)”Add yours →