I was recently interviewed on what it means to be a cannabis attorney by Brandon Dorfman for the Pot Network. Brandon is a journalist who covers cannabis business news. He has a down to earth, approachable interview style and I enjoyed our conversation. You can read Part 1 of the interview here. You can read Part 2 of the interview here.
Contact Rod Kight
Kight on Cannabis
84 West Walnut Street
Asheville, NC 28801
|By Appointment M–F–||0:00 – 0:00|
Access Other Articles
Most Recent Posts
- Is Congress About to Fix Marijuana Banking?
- BREAKING NEWS: All Charges Dropped in TN “Candy Crush” CBD Operation
- Breaking news: Charges Likely to Be Dropped in TN “Candy Crush” CBD Operation
- Trump Administration Weighs In On Industrial Hemp
- What does it mean to be a cannabis lawyer? Pot Network Interviewed Rod about it.